Medical protective masks
[Product name] Medical protective mask
[Model] Folded ear hanging (non-sterile)
[Specification] 150mm × 105mm
[Inner packaging] 1 piece / bag
[Outer Packaging Form] 25 Bag / Box × 20 Box / Box
[Storage conditions] Store in a ventilated, dry, sanitary warehouse with relative humidity less than 80% and no corrosive gas
[Structure composition] the bottom and surface of this product is made of non-woven cloth, the middle layer of melt-blown cloth, formed by welding
[Scope of application]: suitable for medical working environment, filter particulate matter in the air, block droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions
[Validity] 2 years
1. This product is in one-time use. It is recommended to use it within 4 hours. After use, please treat it according to the local medical waste or environmental protection requirements, and do not discard it at will.
2. Please use this product within the validity period. do not use if the package is damaged
3. See the code printed on the package for the production date and batch number
4. avoids hand contact with the inside of the mask, and use the mask as soon as possible after opening the mask.
5. People who are allergic to non-woven fabric should use it with caution
[Mask standard]: Medical mask specification GB19083-2010 << Medical mask technology request >> standard.
Important technology designation Comprehensive non-oil-based filtration efficiency Japanese gas flow blocking power, specific designation
1) Filtration efficiency: Under the condition of air flow rate (85 ± 2) L / min, the diameter of the opposite air dynamics (0.24 ± 0.06) μm Or FFP2) and above. Infectious agent with a diameter of <5 μm or a close contact economic infectious agent.
2) Gas absorption blocking power: Under the above-mentioned flow rate conditions, the gas absorption blocking power is not exceeded 343.2 Pa (35 mmH2O).
3) Synthetic blood permeation: 10.7Kpa (80mmHg) of 2mLH synthetic blood or more.
4) Nose mask: Noseclip mask, Noseclip mask, Noseclip mask, Noseclip mask position, Masked mask position, Masked mask, Contact point, Rupture force, 10N.
5) Surface anti-moisture resistance test: 3 levels of evaluation in GB / T 4745-2012.
6) Microbial designation: Coliform bacteria colony CFU / g ≤ 200, Coliform bacteria colony, Streptococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus, Hemolytic streptococcus, Fungal bacteria colony CFU / g ≤ 100.
7) Flame-retardant performance: Owned material Non-applicable tool Combustible material; Burning time non-exceeded 5s
8) Cohesiveness: Good tightness provided by the mask design, and the masking suitability factor 100q
[Scope of application] Medical protective masks are suitable for the protection of medical staff and related staff against air-borne respiratory infectious diseases. It is a kind of close-fitting self-priming filtering medical protective equipment with high protection level, especially suitable for diagnosis and treatment activities. Wear it when you are in contact with patients with respiratory infections that are transmitted through the air or through droplets at close range. It can filter particles in the air and block droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions, etc. It is a disposable product. Medical protective masks can prevent most pathogens such as bacteria and viruses. The WHO recommends that medical staff use protective masks against particulates to prevent virus infection in the hospital air.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US