Medical surgical masks
[Model] Flat ear hook type (non-sterile)
[Inner packaging form] 10 pieces/bag
[Outer packing form] 200 bags/carton
[Storage conditions] Store in a ventilated, dry, hygienic, and non-corrosive gas warehouse with a relative humidity of less than 80%
[Structural composition] The bottom and surface layers of this product are made of non-woven fabric, and the middle layer is melt-blown fabric, which is formed by welding
[Scope of application] It is worn by clinical medical staff during invasive operations, covering the mouth, nose and jaw of the user, and providing a physical barrier to prevent the direct penetration of pathogenic microorganisms, body fluids, and particles.
[Validity Period] Two years
1. This product is for one-time use. It is recommended to use it within 4 hours. After use, please dispose of it according to local medical waste or environmental protection requirements, and do not discard it at will.
2. Please use this product within the validity period, and it is forbidden to use it if the package is damaged.
3. For the production date and production batch number, see the coding on the packaging bag.
4. Avoid touching the inside of the mask with your hands, and use it as soon as possible after opening the product.
5. Use with caution if you are allergic to non-woven fabrics.
[Executive standards] Medical surgical masks comply with the YY0469-2011 "Technical Requirements for Medical Surgical Masks" standard.
Important technical indicators include filtration efficiency, bacterial filtration efficiency and pressure difference. The specific indicators are as follows:
1) Filtration efficiency: Under the condition of air flow (30±2) L/min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24±0.06) μm is not less than 30%.
2) Bacterial filtration efficiency: Under specified conditions, the filtration efficiency of Staphylococcus aureus aerosol with an average particle diameter of (3±0.3) μm is not less than 95%;
3) Pressure difference: The pressure difference Δp between the two sides of the mask for gas exchange should not be greater than 49Pa.
4) Nose clip and mask strap: The mask should be equipped with a nose clip. The nose clip should be equipped with adjustability. The mask strap should be easy to adjust, and it should be strong enough to fix the position of the mask. The breaking strength should not be less than 10N.
5) Synthetic blood penetration: After 2ml of synthetic blood is sprayed on the outside of the mask at a pressure of 16.0kPa (120mmHg), there should be no penetration on the inside of the mask.
6) Flame retardant performance: The mask material should be made of non-flammable materials, and the mask will burn for less than 5 seconds after leaving the flame.
7) Microbiological indicators: the total number of bacterial colonies is less than or equal to 100CFU/g, and coliforms, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus hemolyticus and fungi shall not be detected.
[Scope of application] Medical surgical masks are suitable for basic protection of medical staff or related personnel, as well as protection against the spread of blood, body fluids and splashes during invasive operations. The protection level is medium and it has certain respiratory protection performance. It is mainly worn in a clean environment with a cleanliness level of 100,000 or less, working in an operating room, nursing patients with immunocompromised function, and performing body cavity puncture operations. Medical surgical masks can block most bacteria and some viruses, prevent medical staff from being infected, and at the same time prevent the direct discharge of microorganisms carried in the breath of medical staff, posing a threat to patients undergoing surgery. Medical surgical masks require a filtration efficiency of more than 95% for bacteria. Disposable medical surgical masks should also be issued to suspicious respiratory patients to prevent the threat of infection to other hospital personnel and reduce the risk of cross-infection, but the effectiveness of preventing infection is not as good as medical protective masks.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US